Founded in 1847 in Berlin, Siemens Healthcare is a global corporation made up of 49,000 employees worldwide. Developing some of the most cutting edge diagnostic imaging equipment in the market, including CT systems, X-ray machines, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound and MRI systems. A leader in medical imaging technologies, Siemens creates diagnostic imaging equipment that produce beautiful images with impressive diagnostic results, including their Siemens AXIOM Artis U.
The AXIOM Artis U is an absolute workhorse in any situation. Providing excellent productivity and meeting the expectations for cardiac diagnostics and interventions. The AXIOM Artis U produces high power output for outstanding imaging quality while also providing low dose of radiation to your patients. Also, the X-ray tube with 783 kHU provides long procedures without overheating. Features for the AXIOM Artis U include…
- Carematic for exposure control that is automatic
- Carefilter that provides automatic pre-filtration
- Carevision that provides diminished pulse rates during prolonged fluoroscopy for additional dose reduction
- Careprofile for the radiation free placement for every collimator and filter in dose reduction
- Carewatch shows present dose for monitoring radiation
Name of the Manufacturer: Siemens