A new standard in CT.
GE Healthcare continues its commitment to delivering high-quality images with lowered dose with the introduction of ASiR on BrightSpeed* Elite. ASiR, dose reduction technology, may allow for reduced mA in the acquisition of diagnostic images, thereby reducing the dose required.
With ASiR, the BrightSpeed Elite may deliver image pixel standard deviation equivalent to an acquisition with higher generator power. BrightSpeed Elite offers efficiency improvements, an enhanced operator console and table design to improve workflow capabilities.
Enhance patient care with these outstanding benefits.
- Image quality. Scan at the same speed as a 50-slice CT and still attain outstanding clarity.
- Convenience. The single, powerful operating console puts automated processing features at your technician’s fingertips. The console also features SmartPrep*, Autovoice* and easy protocol settings.
- Comfort and flexibility. Freedom Workspace* is a smart ergonomic design for greater comfort, more options, and reduced stress and fatigue.
- Versatility. The system offers easier patient positioning and facilitates whole body exams in patients up to 500 lbs.
- Fit. Proven technology is housed inside one of the smallest footprints on the market.
We have financing available for GE BrightSpeed Elite CT.
We have service and repair available for GE BrightSpeed Elite CT.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE