GE LightSpeed RT CT Simulation
Call us at 440-893-9999
100% Guaranteed, Certified Equipment, FDA Registered
Advantage SIM provides complete volume definition and geometric beam placement capability for radiotherapy. It is then able to compute a real time DRR for any type of patient set-up and can fully replace a classic X-ray simulator for treatment set-up reference image generation.
- Provides full information about the patient anatomy at image acquisition resolution
- Automatic Outlining – Plus erosion and dilation
- Contour Tracing – Traces the surface of a structure using the mouse and defines the volume by interpolation
- Volume Expansion – Create a new volume with user-defined margins
- Contour Editing – Edit the shape of a contour using the mouse
- Conform on Multiple Structures – for beam and block definition
- OverDrive-Sub-second DRRs, even using many slices at small spacing
- Enhanced Object Mixing, helps to visualize structures that are otherwise obscured
- ISOMOVE – interactively recalculates the DRR while beam isocenter is being moved
- Industry standard networking – DICOM-RT
- Depth Control – Excludes pixels outside a user defined range
- All GE CT Systems
- Advantage Workstation 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2
We have replacement parts available for GE LightSpeed RT CT Simulation.
We have financing available for GE LightSpeed RT CT Simulation
We have service and repair available for GE LightSpeed RT CT Simulation.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE
GE LightSpeed RT CT Simulation Finance Overview