Tried and True Technologies
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR technology may allow for lower mA exams throughout the body.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- GE Healthcare Optima CT660 128-slice axial reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization.
We have replacement parts available for GE Optima CT660.
We have financing available for GE Optima CT660.
We have service and repair available for GE Optima CT660.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE