Outstanding performance is routine
Day in, day out you need a CT system you can trust to help you accomplish more for your patients, more efficiently.
The Brilliance CT 16-slice configuration is a complete, high-performance system ideally suited to routine CT studies, CTA, and advanced motion-sensitive applications such as CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
With fast reconstruction and a range of automated tools to set up patients and manage scans, Brilliance CT 16-slice can help you make the most of each day. The system also includes a range of thoughtful features to help maximize dose efficiency.
The Brilliance CT 16-slice system offers:
- High-quality imaging, fast reconstruction, task automation, and evolved ways to minimize radiation dose
- Scan times of 0.4 sec* full gantry rotation, temporal resolution as low as 53 msec, and reconstruction rates of up to 20 ips*
- Rate Responsive* technology for advanced cardiac imaging, including calcium scoring, as well as retrospective and prospective gating
- Patented MRC X-ray tube to provide necessary heat capacity for longer scan times, enabling thin-slice imaging
- Spiral Auto Start*, which allows you to monitor contrast injections and initiate and stop scans without having to leave the scan room
- Philips DoseWise approach for optimal dose efficiency to help protect your patients without compromising image quality
- The only CT user environment developed especially for multislice CT
- Comprehensive support for you in every phase of system ownership
We have replacement parts available for Philips Brilliance CT 16-slice.
We have financing available for Philips Brilliance CT 16-slice.
We have service and repair available for Philips Brilliance CT 16-slice.
Name of the Manufacturer: Philips