- With industry-leading reconstruction speeds, images are available almost immediately after acquisition
- Helical scanning, with 0.5 mm x 80 detector row for rapid aquisition and reconstruction, is ideal for trauma CT imaging
- 0.5 mm slice thickness with 350-micron isotropic spatial resolution displays anatomic details with uniform image quality
- 78 cm aperture for interventional access—the largest available in a high-end CT makes scanning easier for hard-to-scan emergency or bariatric patients
- Double-slice technology developed for Aquilion ONE gives users the ability to reconstruct 160 unique slices per gantry rotation with no dose penalty
We have replacement parts available for Toshiba Aquilion Prime.
We have financing available for Toshiba Aquilion Prime.
We have service and repair available for Toshiba Aquilion Prime.
Name of the Manufacturer: Toshiba