Why rely on Brivo MR355 technology? Consider these features:
- Optix RF for better signal clarity and signal intensity—to acquire cleaner, crisper images.1
- Embedded coil technology, which includes an 8-channel coil system for brain, neck, spine, and body exams, and a 12-element posterior array embedded in the patient table.
- Express Coil, which preserves signal-to-noise (SNR) ratio and reduces handling of bulky coils between exams.
- Ready Brain software that automatically determines slice alignment for brain scans—provides more consistency and precision.
- Ready Bar control, which reduces 30 inputs to just one control—simplifies scan optimization for new technologists, while experienced users maintain full control of all parameters.
- Ready Interface for simplified control of scan parameters—and greater consistency from technologist to technologist.
- Intuitive shortcuts that enable you to easily access your most common protocols.
- 8-channel RF and 33/100 gradient performance.
We have replacement parts available for GE Brivo MR355 1.5T.
We have financing available for GE Brivo MR355 1.5T.
We have service and repair available for GE Brivo MR355 1.5T.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE
GE Brivo MR355 1.5T Finance Overview