The Discovery MR750 3.0T offers advanced technology, such as:
- High performance whole-body gradients designed to deliver powerful 50 mT/m amplitude and 200 T/m/s slew-rate on each axis simultaneously.
- ARC parallel-imaging, which utilizes a full 3D data kernel for more accurate reconstruction.
- A volume-reconstruction engine that enables real-time image generation.
- OpTix optical RF technology, engineered to increase signal clarity and maximize signal intensity.
- PERFORM 2.0, which automatically fine-tunes system SAR modelling and personalizes it for each patient.
- The eXtreme resonance module (XRM), which delivers a 48-cm field of view with linearity.
- VIBRANT Flex technology, which combines multiple series of breast scans into one.
- Time of Flight (TOF) imaging, which rapidly captures high-definition images that display small-vessel detail and blood-flow subtleties—without contrast injections.
- IntelliTouch patient positioning—start scanning in just two steps.
- BrainWave suite of functional MRI (fMRI) applications, which provide excellent signal stability, and an exceptional signal-to-noise ratio.
We have replacement parts available for GE Discovery MR750 3.0T.
We have financing available for GE Discovery MR750 3.0T.
We have service and repair available for GE Discovery MR750 3.0T.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE
GE Discovery MR750 3.0T Equipment Finance Overview