Balancing versatility and value.
The new Optima MR360 is engineered around the high-definition platform you know and trust. It includes remarkable flexibility and efficiency to deliver benefits for everyone in your business:
- Technologists benefit from improved ease of use and confidence.
- Radiologists benefit from expanded diagnostic capabilities.
- Administrators benefit from satisfied patients, efficient throughput, and opportunities for growth.
Versatility…Ready for Your Next Case
Optima MR360 extends diagnostic capabilities by combining user-friendly features with a broad range of advanced software applications. The system provides high quality imaging including challenging areas such as breast, body, and vascular applications.
Optima MR360 features:
- A Ready Interface that enables simpler, faster scan prescription with greater consistency. Ready Interface is a user-friendly control center that requires fewer steps to optimize scan parameters. It offers an optimized, intuitive, and flexible 3-plane graphic localizer process.
- An advanced suite of clinical applications like IDEAL, LAVA, VIBRANT, Cube, SWAN, PROPELLER 2.0, the Inhance suite of non-contrast MRA, and more.
An Outstanding Value
The Optima MR360 delivers outstanding capability and image quality with a great value.
- Engineered around the proven highly homogeneous magnet, uncompromised 33/100 gradient performance and new OpTix™ RF technology.
- A GE ecomagination product. The Optima MR360 is among the most energy efficient 1.5T MR systems, using about 34% less energy than our previous generation systems.
- Part of the GE Continuum, which ensures your facility stays current with the latest technology, without needing to replace the magnet.
- Benefits from the world-class support of GE Healthcare in terms of service and training.
We have replacement parts available for GE Optima MR360 1.5T.
We have financing available for GE Optima MR360 1.5T.
We have service and repair available for GE Optima MR360 1.5T.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE
GE Optima MR360 1.5T Equipment Finance Overview