The Optima MR430s delivers a combination that radiologists have always wanted: a specialty musculoskeletal MR system with a 1.5T magnet. Now they can request precise acquisitions of the arm, including elbow, wrist and hand; or the leg, including knee, ankle and foot—and get the image quality and consistency they expect from a more powerful, conventional MR system.
- Industry-leading gradients deliver 70mT/m of power and 300T/m/s of slew rate.
- Short echo spacing and high signal-to-noise ratio enable high resolution and sharp images.
- The system’s design ensures that the targeted anatomy is precisely positioned at the magnet’s isocenter, and coil proximity increases signal-to-noise ratio for high clarity—even in small anatomies. In addition, the proximity of a coil adapted to the targeted anatomy increases signal-to-noise ratio with rich clinical information.
- A footprint as small as 222 square feet (20.65 square meters) allows for easy siting and lower installation costs, while the lightweight < 900 lb (408 kg) magnet fits through most elevators and standard doors.
- Six iso-centric dedicated RF coils (ranging from 80 mm to 180 mm in inner diameter) can accommodate a wide range of patient sizes, from smaller patients to larger athletes and anatomies.
We have replacement parts available for GE Optima MR430s.
We have financing available for GE Optima MR430s.
We have service and repair available for GE Optima MR430s.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE
GE Optima MR430s Equipment Finance Overview