Optima MR450w with GEM Suite features an innovative new design inspired by the metaphor of protection. With technologist workflow and patient experience in mind, key features include:
- 70cm Patient Bore – Bright inner bore lighting and a flared gantry lead to a comfortable, open experience.
- High Resolution In-Room Operator Control (IROC) – Fast exam set-up with high-resolution color console mounted on the front of the magnet. Easy to see patient, system and scan information, and control and select parameters in real time right in the room.
- Sleek dual-sided controls – Control the scanner from either side of the table. Simplify patient set-up with easy access to cardiac or peripheral gating leads and IV lines.
- IntelliTouch Patient Positioning – Boost exam productivity with IntelliTouch patient positioning, by eliminating the need for laser alignment and reducing the steps to position patients in as little as 30 seconds.
- LED accent lights – The parenthesis accent lights on the sides of the Optima MR450w enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of the system.
- Magnet – Highly homogeneous magnet with a 50 x 50 x 50 cm field of view to cover more anatomy in fewer scans.
- Digital RF (OpTix) – High channel count, analog to digital-optical signal conversion where it matters… inside the scan room to minimize noise and signal degradation.
- Acoustic Reduction Technology (ART) – By employing both passive and active noise reduction technologies, Art reduces acoustic noise to improve the patient environment.
- Non-contrast imaging – Perform high-resolution non-contrast lower extremity imaging with Inhance DeltaFlow, arterial and venous neuro imaging with 3D PC Inhance, quantitative perfusion imaging with 3D ASL, and consistent and reliable free-breathing imaging of the arterial and venous vasculature with Inhance Inflow IR. All without contrast agent.
- Exceptional breast imaging – Thanks to applications like IDEAL and VIBRANT Flex, never before could MR capture so much so well.
- Two-station whole-spine imaging – Acquire an entire spine in a fraction of the time – and with multiple contrasts.
- 3D Arterial Spin Labeling (3D ASL) – Generate full-coverage and high-SNR 3D image of the brain, an excellent choice for aiding with the diagnosis of cerebrovascular conditions.
We have replacement parts available for GE Optima MR450w 1.5T with GEM Suite.
We have financing available for GE Optima MR450w 1.5T with GEM Suite.
We have service and repair available for GE Optima MR450w 1.5T with GEM Suite.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE