GE Vivid E9 Cardiac Ultrasound
4D imaging is easily at your fingertips.
Meet the Vivid* E9, GE Healthcare’s first cardiovascular ultrasound system built specifically for 4D imaging—from ergonomics and image acquisition to data management and archiving. Vivid E9 provides the tools to help streamline your workflow, increase productivity, and provide the data you need for more confident diagnoses. Our Vivid E9 also provides exceptional 2D imaging with equal power, precision, and agility.
The Vivid E9 helps make 4D imaging every bit as easy and effortless as 2D imaging thanks to fast, consistent reproducibility through:
- AFI (speckle-tracking strain) for Tri-plane and 2D Auto EF for left ventricular, global and regional function
- 4D Auto LVQ, an integrated and automated 4D volume and EF tool, and an extension to this tool—4D LV Mass—which provides a left ventricular mass, as well as a mass index.
- 4D Strain, an easy-to-interpret 4D-tracking tool that allows for quantification of LV function to help you identify wall motion abnormalities.
- B-mode/2D, M-Mode
- 2D/3D/4D Imaging mode options
- 17″ tilt and swivel LCD screen
- Multi-slice imaging
- Advanced Q-analysis
- Ultra definition clarity one-touch image
- Shared services with endocavity transducer available
- 3D/4D Cardiac
- GE 11L-D Linear Probe [5.0-12.0 MHz]
- GE 12S-D Phased Array Probe [4.0-12 MHz]
- GE 3V-D 4D Sector Probe [1-3 MHz]
- GE 4C-D Convex Probe [1.6-6MHz]
- GE 4V-D 4D Matrix Array Probe [1.5-4 MHz]
- GE 6S Sector Probe [2.7-8 MHz]
- GE 6VT-D trans-esophageal Probe [3.0-8.0 MHz]
- GE M5S-D Phased Array Probe [2-8 MHz]
Name of the Manufacturer: GE