GE Vivid S5 Cardiac Ultrasound
GE entry level cardiac/vascular ultrasound.*Small compact design make for excellent portability.*User friendly interface allows for quick, efficient studies.* Offers wide variety of the most up to date technology in the industry for a fraction of the cost.* Color doppler, M-Mode, PW/CW doppler, LVO contrast just to name a few.
Miniaturization meets console.
Our Vivid* S5 cardiovascular ultrasound systems combine miniaturization and versatile diagnostic solutions with exceptional performance and excellent image quality. Advanced functions, an innovative ergonomic design, and broad shared-service capabilities—including vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, and OB—allow you to keep the focus on your patients.
Easy-to-use Stress Echo package.
The mobile Vivid S5 cardiovascular ultrasound system offers a complete, easy-to-use package for stress echo. With its innovative features, the Vivid S5 facilitates rapid interpretations and helps streamline stress echo exams.
With excellent image quality, sensitivity, high frame rates, and speed, the Vivid S5 delivers the enhanced diagnostic performance you need—in an affordable, ergonomically designed system that can significantly improve your stress echo workflow.
Help reduce fatigue and discomfort with the ergonomic design of the Vivid S5.
With great mobility and innovative design, Vivid S5 helps to increase efficiency and well-being. Features include:
- “Flex-Fit” mechanism (up and in, down and out) to allow continuous pivoting height adjustment of the control panel, while keeping optimal distance, and leaving legroom in standing or sitting positions.
- The horizontally swiveling keyboard is always within easy reach for quick operation.
- The low weight and size and the fold-down mechanism of the display allow easy portability.
- GE 10S-RS Sector Probe [5-11.5 MHz]
- GE 12L-RS Linear Probe [5-13 MHz]
- GE 3S-RS Sector Array Probe [5-13 MHz]
- GE 4C-RS Convex Probe [1.6-4.6 MHz]
- GE 5S Sector Probe [2-5 MHz]
- GE 7S Sector Array Probe [3.0-9.0 MHz]
- GE 8C-RS Microconvex Probe [4.0-10.0 MHz]
- GE 8L-RS Linear Probe [4.0-10.0 MHz]
- GE E8C-RS Micro-Convex Endocavity Probe [4-10 MHz]”
Name of the Manufacturer: GE