GE Voluson i Portable Ultrasound
Advanced performance. Portable package.
Voluson* i was the world’s first compact volume ultrasound system. Voluson i helps you achieve advanced, console-quality performance in a portable package that can easily go with you to your patient. It is ideally suited for Obstetrics, Gynecology, Labor and Delivery, Assisted Reproductive Medicine, and Maternal-Fetal Medicine applications. And packed with the capabilities to help give you the extraordinary vision needed to confidently scan your patients through all stages of their lives.
See the difference.
Voluson i helps you clearly see critical clinical details from any plane with advanced image clarity and diagnostic capabilities. And apply advanced technology to help enhance examination of the fetal heart. Innovations include:
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) and CrossXBeamCRI* for greater speckle reduction, contrast resolution and image clarity.
- HD-Flow* helps achieve a more sensitive vascular study and reduces overwriting.
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) offers better image quality in a single plane or three planes of a volume acquisition.
- Advanced Voluson transducers help you create exceptional 2D and 3D/4D image quality and help meet a variety of clinical needs. Specialized transducers include convex, high-frequency linear, transvaginal and micro-convex transducers.
Small and smart.
The lightweight, compact Voluson i has many features and options to help you scan and travel in comfort:
- Intuitive keyboard and easy-to-learn tools.
- At just a little over 10 pounds, the Voluson i is lightweight and easy to transport. ?Voluson Station gives you the freedom to go from a compact to a cart-based system anytime. It also has an optional patient monitor to help improve patient experience and satisfaction. Learn more.
*GoPack provides simple, secure transport of your entire system and transducers.
A broad spectrum of applications.
Voluson i is ideally suited to provide advanced imaging performance in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Labor and Delivery, Assisted Reproductive Medicine, and Maternal Fetal Medicine. Imagine, this compact, versatile ultrasound system has the exceptional ability to help you achieve your imaging goals across this broad spectrum of applications and more.
We have replacement parts available for GE Voluson i.
We have financing available for GE Voluson i.
We have service and repair available for GE Voluson i.
- GE 12L-RS Linear Probe [5-13 MHz]
- GE 4C-RS Convex Probe [1.6-4.6 MHz]
- GE 8L-RS Linear Probe [4.0-10.0 MHz]
- GE 9L-RS Linear Probe [3.5-10 MHz]
- GE E8C-RS Micro-Convex Endocavity Probe [4-10 MHz]
- GE RAB2-5 3D/4D Convex Probe [1-5 MHz]
- GE RAB4-8 3D/4D Convex Probe [2-8 MHz]
- GE RIC5-9-RS Convex Volume Probe [2.7-9.3 MHz]
- GE RIC5-9W-RS Endo Cavity Probe [4-9 MHz]
- GE RNA5-9-RS Convex Volume Probe [2-5 MHz]
- GE RSP6-16-RS Linear Volume Probe [5.6-18.4 MHz]
Name of the Manufacturer: GE