GE Voluson S8 Ultrasound
GE 4D volumetric quality in an ergonomic design offering the utmost portability.*With SRI, CrossBeam, HD flow, Boundary definition, and much more the Voluson S8 offers all of GE’s best technology in the little powerhouse.* Offers the most high resolution at an affordable price.
We consulted sonographers in designing the Voluson S-Series. With the Voluson S8 system, you can expect fewer keystrokes, great responsiveness, and a high degree of automation, enabling you to concentrate on the patient rather than system operation. Other features include:
- 19-inch, flat-screen LCD monitor. The large, high-resolution monitor helps to increase visibility and reduce eye fatigue.
- Compact and mobile. The sleek, lightweight console is easy to transport. Its small footprint slides under beds and makes optimal use of small spaces.
- Probe protection. The thoughtful design of the probes holder protects delicate probes while positioning them for optimal convenience.
- Wireless connectivity. Manage patient information, report data, and send images effortlessly.
- Integrated peripherals reduce clutter and easy-to-access USB ports expand functionality.
- Intuitive keyboard design provides fast access to frequently used functions to help reduce exam times and facilitate training.
- 4D OB-GYN
- 4D Vascular
- GE 12L-RS Linear Probe [5-13 MHz]
- GE 3C-RS Convex Probe [2-6 MHz]
- GE 4C-RS Convex Probe [1.6-4.6 MHz]
- GE 8C-RS Microconvex Probe [4.0-10.0 MHz]
- GE 9L-RS Linear Probe [3.5-10 MHz]
- GE AB2-7-RS Linear Array Probe [1.5-3.6 MHz]
- GE C1-5-RS Convex Probe [6.7-18 MHz]
- GE E8C-RS Micro-Convex Endocavity Probe [4-10 MHz]
- GE ML6-15-RS Linear Probe [4-15 MHz]
- GE RAB2-5-RS Convex Probe [1-4 MHz]
- GE RAB4-8 3D/4D Convex Probe [2-8 MHz]
- GE RIC5-9W-RS Real Time 4D Micro Convex Endocavity Probe [4-9 MHz]”
We have replacement parts available for GE Voluson S8.
We have financing available for GE Voluson S8.
We have service and repair available for GE Voluson S8.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE