We have 4 units in stock and ready for immediate sale!
Voluson 730 features these image enhancement innovations to help you obtain excellent images:
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) helps heighten the visibility of organs and lesions with high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact, while maintaining true tissue architecture.
- CrossXBeamCRI* helps enhance tissue and border differentiation with a real-time, spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
- HD-Flow* uses a bi-directional Doppler feature to help achieve a more sensitive vascular study and reduce overwriting.
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) helps you improve image quality in either a single plane or in all three planes of a volume acquisition.
Voluson 730 workflow tools help make your imaging easier with:
- Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Diagnosis heart (SonoVCAD*heart) to help standardize image orientation of the fetal heart by providing views automatically obtained from a single volume.
- Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) to enable you to capture a full fetal heart cycle beating in real time, and allows the volume to be saved for offline analysis.
- Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) to help make analysis and documentation of dynamic studies easier with a simultaneous view of multiple parallel slices of a volume data set.
- Advanced Voluson 2D and 3D/4D transducers to help you achieve excellent image quality and meet a wide variety of clinical needs.
- ViewPoint* is GE Healthcare’s powerful ultrasound data and image management solution that can be added for easy archiving, reporting, and more.
- 4D View Our innovative software allows you to create an offline workstation to optimize, manipulate, and analyze your volume ultrasound data, freeing your ultrasound machine to image more patients.
We have replacement parts available for GE Voluson 730.
We have financing available for GE Voluson 730.
We have service and repair available for GE Voluson 730.
Name of the Manufacturer: GE
ge VOLUSON730EX_brochure ultrasound