We have 4 units in stock and ready for immediate sale!
Voluson 730 features these image enhancement innovations to help you obtain excellent images:
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) helps heighten the visibility of organs and lesions with high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact, while maintaining true tissue architecture.
- CrossXBeamCRI* helps enhance tissue and border differentiation with a real-time, spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
- HD-Flow* uses a bi-directional Doppler feature to help achieve a more sensitive vascular study and reduce overwriting.
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) helps you improve image quality in either a single plane or in all three planes of a volume acquisition.
Voluson 730 workflow tools help make your imaging easier with:
- Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Diagnosis heart (SonoVCAD*heart) to help standardize image orientation of the fetal heart by providing views automatically obtained from a single volume.
- Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) to enable you to capture a full fetal heart cycle beating in real time, and allows the volume to be saved for offline analysis.
- Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) to help make analysis and documentation of dynamic studies easier with a simultaneous view of multiple parallel slices of a volume data set.
- Advanced Voluson 2D and 3D/4D transducers to help you achieve excellent image quality and meet a wide variety of clinical needs.
- ViewPoint* is GE Healthcare’s powerful ultrasound data and image management solution that can be added for easy archiving, reporting, and more.
- 4D View Our innovative software allows you to create an offline workstation to optimize, manipulate, and analyze your volume ultrasound data, freeing your ultrasound machine to image more patients.