The power to support a full range of clinical applications
With the advanced capabilities to address a variety of applications, the HD9 is a versatile system whose focus on simplicity decreases the new system learning curve, while sophisticated features bring advanced functionality.
To aid confident diagnosis, it offers:
- Easy-to-use 3D and 4D capabilities that deliver exquisite detail
- Tissue differentiation tools including a digital broadband beam former and tissue aberration correction for 2D imaging
- Tissue specific imaging (TSI) technology, which optimizes the transducer for the specific exam type, resulting in excellent image quality with little need for adjustment
- Live iSlice, which creates slices of a volume rendering to zero in on the region of interest
- Breast elastography*, which offers a way to characterize tissue by differentiating areas of relative stiffness, increasing the information available for diagnostic decisions
We have replacement parts available for Philips HD9.
We have financing available for Philips HD9.
We have service and repair available for Philips HD9.
Name of the Manufacturer: Philips