Because good things come in
The AMX-4+ packs high performance
features into a package that’s compact
- A lightweight handswitch for easier,
more comfortable alignment
- More flexible, 270-degree column
rotation, for faster exam set-up.
- A column-centering detent to speed
you on your way.
- Improved stress-relief column
support with high-strength base
casting and oversized bearings for
- Stronger, larger casters and wheels
to minimize shock and vibration,
improve mobility over rough
verification and exposure control.
With qualities like these, the AMX-4+ is
destined to remain the world’s #1
mobile x-ray system for many years to
The image quality
of a stationary system.
With the AMX-4+, there’s no need to
choose between patient comfort and
quality of exam results. Thanks to
capabilities such as these, it delivers
the same level of image quality
normally achievable with stationary
- Its wide range facilitates even difficult
lateral-hip and spine studies.
- Digital microprocessor control
delivers extremely accurate and
consistent technique output from
exposure to exposure, regardless of
- Superior generator-output accuracy
and reproducibility translate into
excellent results the first time.
- Closed-loop feedback regulates kVp
throughout exposures, eliminating
the voltage fluctuations traditionally
associated with mobile units.
Extraordinary reliability and
The AMX-4+ has been designed for
non-stop performance in even the
most taxing “bump and run”
environments. Among the reasons:
- Our maintenance-free, rechargeable
lead/acid battery produces up to
50 exposures on a single charge.
- A tube arm latch relieves column
stress during transport, even over
elevator thresholds and hall
- AMX-4+ diagnostic software
automatically initiates self-check at
start-up and streamlines troubleshooting
should a problem arise.
- The handswitch cord has a modular
plug to make replacement a breeze.
- Major components are easily
accessible for fast servicing.